Date: May 7, 2010 Type: Feature Status: Deprecated
- Options Dialog: You may now set the number of days going back for time displayed in the Task List time pane when the Task List is opened (as opposed to the previously hard-coded value of “today”).
- Task List mouse click behaviors can now be set to “Do Nothing”, which will allow any behavior special to your system to occur instead.
- Welcome Back Window: The last task you were working on is now remembered and used as the default if you leave your computer and come back without having left Grindstone timing.
Bug Fixes & Defect Corrections
- Progress windows and the Splash Screen window can no longer be accidentally maximized by double-clicking on their captions.
- Stopwatch: Typing the name of a new task while timing a task with a similar name and pressing enter will no longer cause the Stopwatch to create a new task with the name you typed.
- Travel mode configuration transfers no longer fail to initialize when using non-standard removable drives.
- Travel mode configuration transfers no longer fail in searching for travel installations when they encounter inaccessible folders.