Date: December 30, 2010 Type: Feature Status: Deprecated
New Features & Enhancements
- Export XML: This feature now also exports the notes fields for tasks and time segments.
- Task Force Synchronizer: Scaffold can now properly deal with GZip/Deflate compressed HTTP response bodies. One week after this patch is released, we will begin compressing large responses in Task Force client/server communications and this will dramatically increase sync performance when your Internet connection is slow or busy.
- Task List: There is a new function available in the Task menu that will set the complete date for all selected tasks based on the end time of their latest time segments, respectively. This new feature is also available when right-clicking on tasks.
Changes & Modifications
- Task Force Synchronizer: Grindstone now provides some embedded user assistance when Task Force rejects newly submitted custom fields, tasks, and/or time segments (e.g. “Ensure your Task Force user has permission to do this”, etc.).
Bug Fixes & Defect Corrections
- Task Force Synchronizer: Scaffold now properly obeys HTTP redirect messages (the root cause of the infamous “Invalid JSON Primitive: .” error).