Date: January 23, 2012 Type: Feature Status: Deprecated
New Features & Enhancements
- Welcome Back: You can now select from among your Recently Timed Tasks when you are choosing the task you were working on while away.
Changes & Modifications
- Task List: There is a new preference available on the Task List tab of the Options dialog that allows you to choose whether completed tasks names should have a strike-through or not. The preference is defaulted on.
- Task List: Hiding the Time Pane no longer hides the Time toolbar on the bottom of the window. Clicking on any function that requires selecting a time segment will now show the time pane if it is not visible.
- Time Note Reminders: You will no longer be asked to set notes for a time segment created by the Welcome Back window if you already set the notes for it on the Welcome Back window itself.
- Welcome Back: If your preference on the Time tab of the Options dialog indicates that you were likely not working when you return from away, Grindstone now assumes you still intend to resume timing what you had been timing when you left.
Bug Fixes & Defect Corrections
- Options: A glitch that prevented the preference of whether to expose the Task Force Internal IDs of Custom Fields from being saved has been corrected.
- Task List: Grouping by When Due no longer confuses tasks with no due date and those due in the distant future.
- Task Force Sync: When merging data from an established Task Force account, Grindstone was failing to properly reconcile conflicts between Custom Fields from either side with the same name. Grindstone now considers Task Force authoritative in all such circumstances.