Date: Monday, July 15, 2013 Type: Feature Status: Deprecated
Changes & Modifications
- Time Note Prompts now allow timing to continue as the user enters notes.
- Important Reports no longer automatically refresh due to timing ticks. They will continue to automatically refresh when their selection ranges change or the user modifies any of the data they are using.
- Reports now have a manual refresh button available in their toolbars.
- Egg Timers will now prefill their original durations when you attempt to restart them after they’ve finished.
- Egg Timers are now accessible from the Stopwatch and system tray context menus.
- Presentation Mode now causes the Stopwatch’s time display to appear in the theme’s emphasis color.
- Presentation Mode is now accessible from the Stopwatch context menu.
- You can now drag & drop Grindstone database files onto the Stopwatch to switch to them.
- Keyboard short-cut hints in the Task List window and task selection interfaces have been restored.
- Made some minor improvements to the Italian language pack.
- Both the speed and precision of all duration aggregate functions have been increased.
Bug Fixes & Defect Corrections
- Keyboard navigation now works correctly on the Custom Fields tab of the Task Editor.
- Fixed a defect in task selection interfaces other than the Task List task pane that prevented task management keyboard short-cuts from working correctly.
- Fixed a bug in the Stopwatch that sometimes caused Grindstone to crash.
- Fixed a bug that caused Grindstone to fail to shutdown properly when the Windows session was terminated.
- Fixed a bug that caused Grindstone to crash when an improperly formatted date was manually entered at the bottom of the Task List window.
- Fixed a defect that arbitrarily limited the size of Task Force responses Grindstone 3 could accept.